Puncture Prevention Fluid
BEWARE – fixing a scooter puncture can take hours, it is painful, and will ruin your day.
Air filled tyres give the best ride quality, but punctures are inevitable. Changing tyres on an electric scooter is a nightmare! It’s far more difficult than repairing a bicycle puncture and can take hours, even with the right tools. Don’t get stranded, the solution is cheap and simple - a quick application of this fluid protects your scooter’s tyres from punctures. Apply it before your first ride to enjoy added peace of mind.
- Environmentally friendly water based formula
- Suitable for Schrader valves and other valves with removable core
- Valve core removal tool included with easy applicator nozzle
How to use
- Take off the dust cap, then remove the valve core with the tool provided with the bottle. The tyre will deflate.
- Attach the tube to the valve and squeeze the liquid into the inner tube - fill with around 1/4 of the bottle per tyre.
- Clean up any mess and screw the valve core back in.
- Re-inflate the tyre to around 50psi