Shimano RD-M7000 SLX 11-Speed Shadow+ Design Rear Derailleur GS
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
Tough, aggressive and lightweight Dyna-Sys11 11-speed SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary features from XT and XTR at an affordable price point. Shimano's Direct Mount compatible Rear Derailleur system gives more space around the rear frame dropout resulting in easier rear wheel removal but also allows frame designers to shorten chain stays, increase axel sizes and move suspension pivots.
- Shadow+ Dyna-Sys11 11-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow+features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- The shadow plus chain stabilizer tension can easily be adjusted externally via a hex key
- Shadow Plus uses a chain stabilising switch that when on will reduce chain bounce in rough terrain maintaining more stable drive and shifting. This can be switched off to remove the wheel
- Shadow design slant angle has been optimized for use with 40-46T sprockets
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- Max low sprocket: 42T (double), 46T (single)
- Total capacity: 41T