Razor Power Rider 360 Kids Electric Tricycle
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
Blast into the future with the PowerRider 360 electric powered 3-wheeler. Features a chain-driven motor, with push-button throttle, front, hand-operated braking system, hi-impact pneumatic front wheel and folding footpegs for easy enter and exit.
With the push of a button, you’re off – no pedalling required. Race at speeds up to 9 mph, cut full 360-degree spins, slide, even drift on PowerRider 360’s high-performance dual inclined rear caster wheels.
Welded steel frame with moto-style double crown fork design create a unique look for this electric tricycle. Bonus! Steering can help kids develop core and neck strength while seated, as well as arm extension and reach while holding the handlebars and operating the hand-powered front brake.
Delivery and Returns
9 mph / 14km/h
Up to 30 Minutes continuous use
|Dual included caster wheels for drifting and spinning action|
|Extra-wide pneumatic tyres|
Some Assembly Required
- Race at speeds up to 9mph, cut full 360-degree spins, slide even drift on PowerRider 360 high-performance dual included rear caster wheels.
- Dual included caster wheels for drifting and spinning action
- Push-button throttle & a front hand-operated brake
- Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery
- Note: Vehicle not to be used on public highways (roads/pavements), vehicle must be used on private property with owner’s consent, appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times, children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Razor Limited Warranty
Razor provides a limited warranty namely, their products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase by the consumer. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or misuse.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If your product malfunctions within the period as detailed above, Razor will in the first instance endeavour to identify the issue and resolve this with the dispatch of a replacement part. You will need to provide the serial number of your product and a proof of purchase.
If the issue cannot be resolved in this manner, the next course would be to obtain a returns merchandise authorisation (RMA) number from email@example.com
1. Securely pack the item(s) in the original packaging.
2. Please include the original packing slip and a note explaining the reason for your return.
3. Shipping cost to be borne by the consumer.
4. Clearly label the package for return using the following address together with your RMA number:
5. RMA Returns, Unit 20 Hartnoll Business Centre, Post Hill, Tiverton, Devon, UK, EX164NG
Once the item is received by our engineer, all costs to repair the item under warranty will be borne by Razor including the return carriage costs. The item will be examined within 2 working days of receipt and any works undertaken within 5 working days of receipt.
If your product malfunctions outside of the warranty period, USG can offer:
1. Technical advice including diagnostic guides to help identify the issue
2. Replacement parts to resolve the issue
3. Repair service for your product with the following guidelines:
How Can You Claim On Your Warranty?
Customer contacts Razor by calling 01202672702
Delivery and Returns
Electric Scooter Delivery
UK and Northern Ireland - Free delivery - 3 working days
Republic of Ireland - £9.99 delivery - 5 working days
Store Click & Collect
Not around to accept a delivery? We offer Free click & collect in all our UK stores. Simply purchase your item online to secure stock and collect it from your local Pure Electric store.
Your order will be ready within 5 working days and we’ll be in touch when it's available to collect.
International Ordering & Delivery
We currently only take orders from the UK and Ireland. Please see our Ordering & Delivery page for more details.
You have 30 days from the date in which your product has been delivered to return your product.
To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition, unridden with all parts, manuals and accessories included in the original box and packaging.
To find out more information and how to return your items please visit our returns page.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is stock available in one of our stores. Unfortunately we are unable to reserve store stock, this is available on a first come, first-serve basis.