Ninebot Segway ES2 Electric Scooter Battery Bundle (ES4 Equivalent)
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
What's included in this bundle?
We have combined the Ninebot Segway ES2 Electric Scooter and the Ninebot Extra Battery Pack which creates the equivalent of a Ninebot Segway ES4 Electric Scooter!
1x Ninebot Segway ES2 Electric Scooter
The Ninebot ES2 kick scooter is the second kick scooter from the famous maker of the Segway. The ES2 offers additional features to the ES1 including rear suspension, brake lights and customisable below deck lights using the Ninebot Segway ES2 smartphone app. With maintenance-free solid wheels and a low deck platform, the extra performance can be felt by the rider for a fun exhilarating ride.
Our Ninebot-Segway electric scooters come with a 2-year UK manufacturer warranty, unlike many imports that have to be returned to Europe or China for warranty issues.
1x Ninebot Extra Battery Pack
Bolt-on battery for Ninebot Segway ES1 & ES2. Add an additional 5kph (5mph) to your top speed and increase the range to a huge 45km (28mi). This battery also improves torque and response from the motor, creating more power and greatly improving hill climbing ability. Using the screws provided, simply put the battery pack on the stem of the scooter and away you go.
- Increases scooter range up to 45km (28 miles)
- Increases speed by up to 5kph (3 mph)
- Ninebot Segway ES1, ES2, ES4 & E22E compatible
- 187Wh Li-ion battery
In The Box
- 1 x battery pack
- Mounting bracket
- Hex tool and screws
Why choose Pure Electric?
- Official UK stock with UK warranties
- We won’t be beaten on UK prices
- FREE delivery on orders over £100
Delivery and Returns
Ninebot Segway ES2 Warranty Info
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered including the electronics and battery, for 2 years from purchase
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Segway, however, the work is done by a partner based in the UK called Sertec.
How Can a Customer Claim on the Warranty?
Customer contacts Sertec by calling 0203 192 1421 or via Segway-UK@sertec360.com
The warranty is void If:
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress
- The scooter has not been maintained such as unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been missued for example has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
Manufacturer Warranty Statement - Click Here
Ninebot Segway ES2 Product Information
|Top Speed||15 mph / 25 kmh|
|Maximum Range||15.5 miles / 25 km|
|Motor Power (Watts)||300|
|Charge Time (hours)||3.5|
|Front Wheel||Solid Rubber|
|Rear Wheel||Solid Rubber|
|Front Wheel Size (inch)||8|
|Rear Wheel Size (inch)||7.5|
|108 x 43 x 32cm|
|102 x 43 x 113cm|
|Maximum Rider Weight||100 kg|
Ninebot Segway ES2 Key Features
- Lights - The ES2 comes with fully customisable LED lights in the deck. You can change their colour and flash pattern all within the app that connects to you scooter
- Suspension - Front and rear suspension help to absorb a lot of the minor bumps and shocks that can occur when riding around on especially broken ground.
- 300W Motor - A 300W motor provides more power than most other scooters in the price bracket. This helps with climbing steeper inclines or pulling away from a standstill.
Delivery and Returns
Electric Scooter Delivery
UK and Northern Ireland - Free delivery - 3 to 5 working days
Republic of Ireland - £9.99 delivery - 5 working days
Please allow a 3-5 working day delivery time.
Due to Covid-19 our couriers are are experiencing extremely high volumes and reduced staff that has caused delays within their network. We are working hard to ensure all orders arrive in a prompt and timely manner.
International Ordering & Delivery
We currently only take orders from the UK and Ireland. Please see our Ordering & Delivery page for more details.
You have 30 days from the date in which your product has been delivered to return your product.
To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition, unridden with all parts, manuals and accessories included in the original box and packaging.
To find out more information and how to return your items please visit our returns page.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is stock available in one of our stores. Unfortunately we are unable to reserve store stock, this is available on a first come, first-serve basis.