Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bundle
Introducing the world's first pressure washer built purely for use on both bicycles and motorcycles.
We've designed and tooled three specific lances to ensure the Muc-Off Pressure Washer won't damage those all-important bearings and surfaces.
As part of the kit, you'll get all three below.
1. One for bicycles. Safe on bearing and suspension parts.
2. One for motorcycles with a higher pressure, which is still safe on bearing and suspension parts.
3. One bespoke, adjustable pressure lance. Adjustable higher pressure for heavy grime on your tyres and anything else that you care about that needs cleaning with a bit more pressure.
Pressure Washer Bag
The custom waterproof dry bag carry case is designed to easily store the Muc-Off Pressure Washer and keep available peripherals within easy reach and safe from tripping over in your garage!
Snow Foam Lance
To go alongside the pressure washer, we’ve designed a specific low-pressure snow foam lance that won’t damage any delicate parts but transforms your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into thick snow foam for the ultimate and efficient deep clean.
*Mains power and water supply required.
- Motor Power: 1200W
- Volt/Freq: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Motor Type: Carbon brush motor
- Rated Pressure: 70 bar
- Permissible Pressure: 100 bar
- Max. Inlet Water Pressure: 1.2 MPa
- Rated Flow: 5.5L/min
- Max. Flow: 6.5L/min
- Max. Water Temperature: 50°C
- Water Protection Class: IPX5
- N.W. / G/W.: 5.5/6.2 kgs
- Carton Size: 290 x 265 x 413mm
- Power Lead Length: 5M
- 30L capacity
- Waterproof PVC construction
- Heavy duty grab handles
- Front storage pocket
- Rear and side accessory nets
Snow Foam Lance
- Custom lance fits directly onto the top of your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Muc-Off Nano Gel Concentrate or 1L Snow Foam meaning no additional bottle is required to mix or dilute.
- Top Dial Adjusts level of foam concentration but adjusting the water flow rate and mixing with the cleaner in your bottle.
- Produces high quality, thick snow foam.
- Soft touch coated.
- SKU: PSAMU0043
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH COLD WATER ONLY! DO NOT USE HOT WATER IN THIS PRESSURE WASHER.
1. Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
2. Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
3. Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
4. NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
Important Safety Tips:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate pressure washer without the water turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
Important Safety Precautions:
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
2. Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
3. Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
4. Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
5. To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
6. Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
7. Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
8. Keep cleaning area clear of people.
9. Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
10. The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
11. Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
12. To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch plug with wet hands.