Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.40WT 60 TPI Folding MaxxGrip EXO / TR Tyre
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
The trail version of the Maxxis Minion DHR II features the same tread pattern as its downhill counterpart, but utilises lighter weight casings. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. Refined and redesigned; ready to shred any line. Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering, Paddle-like centre knobs for improved braking, ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking.
- 3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
- EXO - An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Wide Trail (WT) construction optimizes the tyre's tread layout and profile on today's modern, wider rims. Traditional tyres are designed around older, narrower rims and can create an overly square tyre profile, leading to less than optimal performance. WT tires are optimized for a 35mm inner rim width but are proven to work over a range from 30-35mm inner rim widths, depending on the rider's preference
- Tubeless Ready - Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxis tire will void the warranty
- Refined and redesigned; ready to shred any line
- Best for Loose, Loose/Hard, Medium
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: 3C MaxxGrip Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Folding
- li>Tubeless Tyre
- TPI: 60
- Wheel Diameter: 29 inches
- Weight: 955g
- SKU: PSAMX0004