Maxxis Minion DHF DH 27.5 x 2.50 60 TPI Wire Super Tacky Tyre
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other aggressive mountain tyres are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Super Tacky - A special low-rebound, high-traction compound used in select mountain tyres.
- Butyl Insert - An extra piece of butyl rubber that extends from the bead of a downhill tire up into the sidewall. The butyl insert helps prevent pinch flats, protects the rim from hard hits and adds sidewall stability.
- The standard by which all tires are judged
- Best for Loose/Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: Super Tacky Compound Technology
- Breaker: Downhill Casing / Butyl Insert
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Wire
- TPI: 60
Wheel Diameter: 27.5 inches
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- SKU: PSAMX0003