Maxxis High Roller II DH 27.5 x 2.40 60 TPI Folding 3C Maxx Grip TR Tyre
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, freeride terrain.
- 3C MaxxGrip uses the softest rubber compounds to offer the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
- Butyl Insert - An extra piece of butyl rubber that extends from the bead of a downhill tire up into the sidewall. The butyl insert helps prevent pinch flats, protects the rim from hard hits and adds sidewall stability
- Tubeless Ready - Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxis tire will void the warrant.
- The second generation of the legendary High Roller
- Best for Loose/Hard, Medium, Loose, Wet
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: MaxxGrip Compound Technology
- Breaker: Downhill Casing / Butyl Insert
- Max PSI: 50
- Tubeless Tyre
- Bead Type: Folding
- TPI: 60
Wheel Diameter: 27.5 inches
- Weight: 1.23 kg
- SKU: PSAMX0001