Maxxis High Roller II 26 x 2.30 60 TPI Folding Dual Compound ExO / TR Tyre
Representative example: Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout.
Representative example: Representative APR (variable) 18.9% APR with an assumed credit limit of £1,200 and a purchase rate of 18.9% p.a. Displayed estimates are not generated by Klarna, final estimates are made upon checkout. Read more about Klarna here
An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and centre improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, freeride terrain.
- Dual Compound - Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
- EXO - An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Tubeless Ready - Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxis tire will void the warranty.
- The second generation of the legendary High Roller
- Best for Loose, Loose/Hard, Medium, Wet
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 50
- Bead Type: Folding
- li>Tubeless Tyre
- TPI: 60
- Wheel Diameter: 26 inches
- Discipline: MTB
- Weight: 845g
- SKU: PSAMX0006