Maxxis Ardent Race 29 x 2.35 120 TPI Folding 3C Maxx Speed ExO / TR Tyre
The Ardent Race tyre from Maxxis is ideally suited for technical XC race courses and endurance-length events. With its medium-height tread, the Ardent Race bridges the gap between the XC-oriented Ikon and the trail-oriented Ardent. The centre knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance, and the side knobs are angled and stepped to provide great biting traction in corners. Choose the Ardent Race for your next demanding XC race or epic trail ride.
- 3C MaxxSpeed Compound - Used primarily in cross country and enduro tyres, the two compounds in the outer layer are specially formulated to reduce rolling resistance and optimize treadwear and traction.
- EXO - An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tyres. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Tubeless Ready - Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Liquid sealants should only be used in the following types of tires: Tubeless Road, Tubular, and Tubeless Ready. The use of liquid sealants in any other Maxxis tire will void the warranty.
- Bridging the Gap
- Best for Loose/Hard, Medium, Loose
- Cornering Control 1 2 3 4
- Rolling Efficiency 1 2 3 4
- Compound: 3C MaxxSpeed Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 60
- Bead Type: Folding
- li>Tubeless Tyre
- TPI: 120
- Wheel Diameter: 29 inches
- Discipline: MTB
- Weight: 745g
- SKU: PSAMX0005