Tern Electric Bike Warranty
How long is the warranty cover?
- Five Years: Frame, Handlepost, and Fork
- One Year: All Tern or BioLogic branded parts and components, except as noted below.
- Other: Any other parts or components are covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer of that part or component.
Owners who sign up for Tern Care will be covered by an extended 10-year warranty for the Frame, Handlepost, and Fork, as long as they sign up within 30 days of purchase and are the original purchasers. Sign up here.
What does the warranty exclude?
This warranty does not cover damage and/or defects that occur under the following conditions:
- If a bike has been used, ridden, handled, maintained or overloaded in a manner that does not abide by the product speciﬁcations, intended use or guidelines in the Owner’s Manual. This includes, but is not limited to, off-road riding.
- Commercial use of any kind.
- Normal wear and tear. Parts are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions, etc.
- Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
- If a bike or part has been re-assembled, repaired or maintained by personnel not authorized by Tern.
- If a bike has been subjected to ﬁre, ﬂood, accidental breakage, improper actions by third parties, and/or any event outside Tern’s control.
- Modification of the Frame, Fork, Handlepost, or Components.
- Installation of Parts, Accessories, Motor Units or Batteries not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- If the frame number and/or service tag on the bike has been defaced, modiﬁed, manipulated or is otherwise not clearly identiﬁable.
Please visit For more details please visit: https://www.ternbicycles.com/uk/about-our-warranty