Terms of Service
By placing an order via our website (www.pureelectric.com), you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our ordering and delivery page for further information.
In order to contract with Pure Electric you must be over 18 years of age. Pure Electric retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Pure Electric or may in some cases be a third party.
Where a contract is made with a third party, Pure Electric is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card, or bank account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of international products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Electric scooters are not to be used on footpaths, cycle lanes or roads. It is the complete responsibility of the customer to ensure that your e-scooter is operated by all country and local laws. The customer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of electric scooter products and holds Pure Electric Ltd and its owners free from any liability caused by their use.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. Pure Electric retains the right to accept or reject this offer before processing the order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us, the prices have been verified, and the order has been processed and dispatched. A second email will be sent confirming these arrangements and the title of goods will not be transferred until they have been dispatched.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition. Such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Grand Total'.
The website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil any orders that you may place based on information on the website that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Fair Purchase Policy
At Pure Electric, we buy from our suppliers with an agreement to sell to our private customers. It is not in our business model to sell items in bulk quantities to other retailers. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders which we suspect are beyond the requirements for an individual. If you have any questions on this matter, or wish to consult us before making a large purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online dispute resolution for consumer pursuant to Section 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna: Pay In 3. Further information and Klarna's user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Pure Electric Limited is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Product Partnerships Limited FCA registration number is 626349 and its address is: Suite D2 Josephs Well, Hanover Walk, Leeds, LS3 1AB
Product Partnerships Limited’s permitted business is to act as a Principal for a network of Appointed Representatives who arrange regulated credit facilities for customers who are purchasing goods from them.
Pure Electric Limited acts as a credit broker not a lender and will only introduce you to Klarna AB (FRN: 536065). We may receive a commission payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them. You may be able to obtain finance for your purchase from other lenders and you are encouraged to seek alternative quotations. If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Promotional Terms and Conditions
25/08/2021 – 12/09/2021
Terms & Conditions
- Only valid in Pure Electric London Victoria store.
- Valid until 12/09/2021.
- Service must be booked on or before 12/09/2021 to redeem offer.
- Services booked before but redeemed after 13/09/2021 will be honoured.
- Only one free e-scooter service per customer.
- Customer must quote or show email with ‘BYEBOXPARK’ code to redeem.
- Valid only on selected[AQ1] [AK2] e-scooters, ask in store for more details. Bikes/e-bikes are excluded.
- Booking is required, contact London Victoria store directly. Drop-in service may be available, subject to availability.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code and cannot be applied retrospectively
- Pure Electric reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Customers are entitled to receive a voucher for up to £300 worth of accessories, with the purchase of an electric bike, based on the following purchase prices:
- Spend £1,500-£1,999.99 on any e-bike and receive a £100 voucher
- Spend £2,000-£2,999.99 on any e-bike and receive a £200 voucher
- Spend £3,000 or more on any e-bike and receive a £300 voucher
- Customers must opt-in to marketing to participate in the offer.
- Participants in the offer will receive a unique code by email. For online orders this will be sent out alongside courier tracking emails, as the e-bike is dispatched from the warehouse. For store purchases the code will be emailed immediately.
- All unique vouchers will be valid for 30 days from receipt.
- Unique codes are for one-time-use only, there will be no residual value left to use for future purchases.
- Offer applicable to e-bike purchases in all UK stores and online at pureelectric.com; offer only available in the UK.
- Accessories must be listed online and as in stock online for online redemption, and in stock for store redemptions. Special orders, bike parts, servicing and repairs, and Care Packs are not valid in this offer.
- Offer is subject to stock availability for e-bikes; contact a store prior to visiting if interested in a specific model and size of e-bike.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- This offer is valid when an e-bike is purchased via Cyclescheme or V12 Finance.
- If the e-bike is returned within 30 days, the free accessory voucher will be null and void. Should the accessory voucher have been redeemed at the point of the e-bike return, the accessories must be either returned unused or the value will be deducted from the e-bike refund.
- One accessory voucher per transaction.
- Offer ends 5pm Tuesday 7 September 2021.
- E-Bike and E-Scooter Care Packs are only available for e-bikes and e-scooters purchased from Pure Electric and cannot be transferred to any other bike, e-bike or e-scooter.
- E-Bike and E-Scooter Care Packs must be purchased at the same time as your e-bike or e-scooter from Pure Electric, or within 30 days of your original order.
- This is an in-store offer only and cannot be redeemed online at pureelectric.com.
For E-scooter and E-bike Care Packs bought post-vehicle purchase, customers must bring their e-scooter or e-bike to the store for the specific serial/frame number to be recorded and the vehicle's condition to be checked. We reserve the right to not sell Care Packs on vehicles that have been mistreated in their initial 30 days.
- Available across UK Pure Electric stores only.
The E-Bike and E-Scooter Care Packs includes the following features, which are available for 12 months from the date of purchase:
- Free labour on puncture repairs
- Free fitting of all parts and accessories
- One e-scooter service or one silver service for e-bikes
- Free brake adjustments for e-bikes and e-scooters
- Free gear adjustments for e-bikes
- E-Bike and E-Scooter Care Packs do not include the cost of any parts, accessories or hydraulic brake bleeding.
- Pre-booking of any e-bike or e-scooter servicing, repair or fitting may be required.
T&Cs related to Promotions:Offer restrictions:
- Only one promotional voucher can be used per order.
- The voucher cannot be applied retrospectively.
- The basket must contain an in stock, full price products before the voucher can be applied.
- Customers can only use the voucher once.
See our FAQ page for the latest promotions and offers with their respective timings.
This promotional voucher cannot be used to discount the following items:
- Delivery and Priority Despatch costs
- Vouchers or Gift Cards
Pure Electric reserves the right to cancel or amend this offer and terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Promoter: Pure Electric Limited, New Farm Offices, Hartlake, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9AB, United Kingdom
Tag & Share Your Ride Instagram Competition – Terms & Conditions
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
- The prize is £250 of Pure Electric vouchers, to be redeemed via pureelectric.com or within any Pure Electric store.
- One competition entry per Pure Air or Pure Air Pro e-scooter purchase, in conjunction with the e-scooter being photographed, shared on a timeline post via Instagram and @pureelectricnow being tagged.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must obtain parental permission to enter.
Competition start date: : 15/09/21; end date 23:59 15/12/21.
- The lucky competition winner will be selected at random and contacted within 14 days of the competition ending and notified via Instagram direct message. After we receive confirmation of the winner’s acceptance, their details will be published on Instagram (tag only). The competition winner will have 5 days from initial direct message to respond and accept their prize. If the winner fails to respond after 5 days, this will result in forfeiture of the prize and Pure Electric will draw another winner.
- The prize voucher will be dispatched via email within 28 days of receiving confirmation of the winner.
- Competition prize provided by Pure Electric; please contact Pure Electric should you have questions about voucher usage or the prize draw.
E-bike/Bike/E-scooter FREE Health Checks
- Health checks available on pedal bikes, e-bikes and e-scooters in all showrooms.
- Booking is required, contact your local showroom directly. Drop-in service may be available, subject to availability.
- Six-week e-bike health checks are available for all e-bikes purchased from Pure Electric (in store or online) in all stores.
- Drop-in service may be available, subject to availability; booking may be required, contact your local store directly.
- The six week e-bike health check includes brake adjustment, gear tuning, tyre pressure adjustment, and a full check and tightening of bolts.
E-Bike Test Ride Voucher
- Customers that complete an electric bike test ride in store and opt into Pure Electric marketing are entitled to a £20 off e-bike voucher.
- The voucher is valid for 14 days and redeemable against e-bikes only.
- Unique voucher codes are sent by email upon completion of the test ride.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by adding the code at checkout online or by showing your email in store.
Klarna (Slice it/Pay Monthly) Terms of Service
Please note, all finance options (slice it and pay monthly) are offered via a 3rd part service, Klarna. Below are the terms of service relating to your agreement with Klarna. These will also be available to view during the Klarna checkout process.
Klarna Services Terms
These terms apply between Klarna Bank AB (publ) (“Klarna”) and you when you use Klarna’s services and features as described in these terms (the “Services”). You sign up for the Services by accepting these terms.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
For Klarna, shopping is not just about finding great stuff and paying for them - it is also about enjoying a great shopping experience at the store of your preference, a state of the art app, and many other things. Simply put, a smooth user experience both before you have done your purchases and after you have done a purchase. These terms explain in more detail what this means. Please note that additional terms may apply to a specific payment method if you choose to make your payment by using one of the methods offered by Klarna.
1. Autofill and preferences
In order for you to have a smooth and friction free shopping experience we will remember some information about you and use that information to autofill different forms with your information during your shopping. This will enable you to save time and focus on more important stuff than filling out the same information over and over again. Let us explain in more detail how this works.
Autofill of your contact information
We can help you to fill in your contact information in two ways.
Autofill through input of limited information
While interacting with Klarna we may ask for information about you, such as name, address, telephone number, email, date of birth, or personal identification number. We will keep this information in our systems so that when you return to us or use our payment methods, you will only need to provide some of this information such as email and zip-code, or personal identification number (dependent on the country) in order for us to autofill the remaining fields with your other details.
Autofill through a Klarna cookie
An additional method we can use to autofill your information is by placing a Klarna-cookie on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.). You may choose to store your details such as name, address, telephone number, email, date of birth, or personal identification number, and card details with Klarna. If you do so, we use the cookie to fetch those details from Klarna’s storage, and the cookie will help us to autofill them when you shop with Klarna.
If you don’t want to use the Autofill functionalities you can contact us and we will disable them. You can also disable them from the Klarna App or by adjusting your autofill settings during the purchase process. You can at any given time delete all cookies on your device, which deletes our cookie as well.
Autofill of other information
While interacting with Klarna you may also provide us with other information, such as for example card details. You may choose us to keep this information in our systems so that when you return to us we may autofill such information after we have identified you.
When you shop directly from the Klarna App we can also autofill your details on the site where you are shopping. This is enabled by you being logged in to the app and we know it is you that are shopping.
Preselected preferred payment methods
In order to make your shopping experience even smoother Klarna can, based on your previous purchases, pre-select the payment method that we believe to be your preferred way of paying. You may however also have access to other payment methods should you prefer to switch to another method than the one we pre-selected for you.
2. Klarna App
The Klarna App, provided to you by way of an app or a web portal is your hub for all your Klarna purchases and all other great features Klarna offers. By using the Klarna App you can pay your purchases, track your packages and many more things. Some of these features are activated by downloading the app or logging in through the web portal, while others can be activated by you after login. The exact content of features can differ between different country versions of the Klarna App. Klarna updates the Klarna App continuously with new features. To mention a few of the features we are most proud of:
Features available in all countries:
View your current and previous Klarna purchases and transactions
Pay for your purchases
Easy interaction with Klarna, for example chat
Example of other features we may offer depending on country version:
View your transactions made with one of our subsidiaries Sofort GmbH, Billpay GmbH and Klarna Inc. This will only be done after you have signed up for it in the subsidiaries services. The transaction data (such as for example name, address, bank account number/IBAN, sort code/BIC, reason for payment, date and amount, order details) will then be submitted to Klarna.
Order, delivery or parcel tracking
Easy return handling and refunds
Personal finance overview and management
Display of relevant information and articles, and personalized off
Upload, display and storage of your transaction, receipts, images and other material.
3. Show historical transactions
Klarna stores information about your previous purchases and transactions for bookkeeping reasons. By accepting these terms you agree that we may use this data in order for us to display these transactions to you, and by doing so, allow us to use it for this additional purpose.
4. Offers and benefits
Klarna may provide you with offers and benefits such as discounts, special events, pre-access to products, sales promotions, merchant offers, sampling and giveaways. What offers and benefits you receive will be based on your previous actions such as number of purchases, purchase amounts, or usage of Klarna Services.
Are there any costs for the Services?
The Services are free of charge. Please note that interest and fees may apply to the use of a specific payment method. So make sure you check the specific information for the payment method that you use.
Improvement of the Services
We constantly work to improve our Services in order for you to get an even smoother user experience. This may require changes to these terms. In this case, you will be asked to accept the new terms before you can continue to use the Services.
Privacy and your personal data
To offer you the Services, we need to process your personal data - we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice for a more detailed understanding of how we process and protect your data.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies
You shall always provide correct information and use your own and correct identity. Any use of information that does not belong to you or that you for other reasons are not authorised to use, or the use of the Services in a non-prescribed way, will be seen as a misuse. Any data relating to misuse or suspected misuse may be saved and used for future risk assessment and for the protection of involved parties. Klarna reserves the right to block the Services from further usage.
If you upload or share content to Klarna, you grant Klarna a royalty-free right to use and display the content for purposes of delivering the Services. We have the right to remove any content uploaded or shared by you if we are required by law, or believe it is offensive, inappropriate, unlawful, violating the rights of others, or otherwise objectionable. You are liable for any content uploaded or shared by you.
Third party services
Some features used by you, for example parcel tracking, may include services provided by a third party.
Duration and termination of this agreement
This agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time. It applies until it is terminated by you or us and can be terminated at any time.
Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, telephone: +44 (0) 203 005 0833 or freephone number: 0808 1893 333, fax: +46 8 120 120 99, e-mail: email@example.com, is a Swedish bank registered at the Swedish companies register under registration number 556737-0431. The Managing Director is Sebastian Siemiatkowski. Klarna Bank AB (publ) is authorised to provide financial services by Finansinspektionen (the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority). Klarna’s registration with the Swedish financial supervisory authority as well as a list of countries to which Klarna’s services have been passported to can be found on Finansinspektionen’s website.
For complaints, the information provided on www.klarna.com applies. If you have a complaint towards Klarna, you can submit your complaint through the Klarna’s website or via postal mail with the keyword "Complaint” to Klarna’s address.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN). Klarna will participate in such proceedings and is obliged to do so under applicable law. More information can be found on ARN’s website: http://www.arn.se. You can submit your complaint in any official language of the European Union through the ODR-platform provided by the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The complaint will then be forwarded to ARN. You may also contact ARN in Swedish by postal mail or personally: Allmänna reklamationsnämnden, Postbox 174, 101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, Visitor Address: Kungsholmstorg 5, Stockholm.