Raleigh Electric Bike Warranty
What does the warranty cover?
- 5-year cover on the bike frame against cracking due to a manufacturing defect
- 2-year cover on electrics, such as motors and batteries
- 12-24 month cover on non-wearable parts, such as the handlebar, saddle or stem
What does the warranty exclude?
All bikes experience wear and tear, and there are some situations which are not covered by your warranty. These include but are not limited to:
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, lack of servicing or neglect
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly or maintenance
- Modifications, alterations or installation of parts not originally on the bike as sold
Please visit https://www.raleigh.co.uk/gb/en/warranty/ for more warranty details.