Pure Electric is committed to providing excellent products and services to our customers. We invite you to participate in our survey as your feedback would help us to improve and develop new services and products. Pure Electric will use the information you give to assess and analyse the effectiveness and performance of our products and services as well as customer experience and satisfaction regarding product range and services. This will be achieved through measuring participant views, drivers and choices within the e-scooter and e-bike industry.
The information Pure Electric collect is to help us understand how it to improve services and product development, to keep website and retail stores updated and relevant, and to develop general business and inform marketing strategy. Pure Electric may also use your personal data to send you surveys and feedback forms in order to obtain feedback regarding our products and services. Providing you give us your consent we may offer to take a video recording of you as you participate in the survey. You may still complete the survey if you do not consent to being recorded by video.
By consenting to the use of your data for marketing, you accept that you will be opted into marketing from Pure Electric and Pure Electric will be providing you with exclusive discounts, news & offers delivered straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from the research or marketing by contacting us in writing using the contact details set out in section 8. below.
If you provide information, or if Pure Electric has reason to suspect that the information you have provided is not true, correct and complete, you may not qualify or receive any incentives for your participation. If you decide to take part in the survey you are acknowledging that you understand and consent to the terms of participation. You can opt out at any time by contacting us in writing using the contact details set out in section 8. below. You must be over the age of 18 to enter this market research.
By participating in this market research, you consent to Pure Electric collecting your personal data within the scope we set out here. Participant personal details, such as photographs, sound or video recordings are considered personal data. You will not receive any compensation for your data or our use of it, except where expressly agreed.
All information will be processed in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and Pure Electric will not pass on your details to any other organisation without your consent.
3.Safeguarding and Security of Personal Data
Pure Electric, has put in place reasonable technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to protect identifiable survey data (including email lists and individual responses). Only those employees who need access to your information, for the performance of their duties and/or roles, will be granted access to this data. We have put in place security measures including appropriate physical security of offices and limited access to raw data and analysis systems, which are password protected. Pure Electric is not responsible for any incorrect personal information received from individuals.
4.Retention of data
5.Disclosures of Personal Data
Pure Electric will treat your personal data as confidential and will keep any personal data about you in accordance with the data protection laws. Pure Electric will not sell any of your personal data to any third parties. However, it may be necessary to process the information you provide to third parties service providers such as IT maintenance, professional advisors, website hosting, file hosting and system administration services. Details of these service providers can be found below:-
Key service providers
Data Collection & Analysis
- Qualtrics - Our surveys are hosted by Qualtrics. They provide us with the online platform that allows us to gather customer feedback and data. We recommend reading Qualtrics Terms of Service (https://www.qualtrics.com/terms-of-service/) and its Privacy Statement (https://www.qualtrics.com/privacy-statement/)
Customer Relationship Management
- Front and Dixa - We use Front and Dixa to manage all customer queries that we receive, including any data deletion requests. Your query will be stored on this system for our records in accordance with our retention policy and only for as long as it is necessary. We recommend reading their Privacy Policies (https://frontapp.com/privacy-policy) (https://dixa.com/privacy).
Phone System Management
The third parties Pure Electric work alongside will only collect, use and disclose your personal data to the extent that it is necessary in order to deliver our service or product to you. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the data protection laws. Pure Electric does not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Where third parties are used to process your personal data on Pure Electric’s behalf, Pure Electric will always carry out the necessary checks to ensure there are appropriate protections for the safeguarding of your personal data. Pure Electric will also monitor the performance of these third parties (and their approved subcontractors) to ensure that your personal data remains secure.
6. Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, and Restriction
6.1 Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
6.2 Your rights in connection with personal information
You have several rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right within certain legal parameters, to:
- request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- be informed about how we use your personal data (which we do in this Privacy Notice);
- request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
request the transfer of your personal information to another party
- not be subject to automated decisions about you and to request human intervention; and
- withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data (for example, in relation to our marketing materials). In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your specific consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact please contact in writing using the contact details set out in section 8. below.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of or access to your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact in writing using the contact details set out in section 8. below:-
Your participation is entirely voluntary and you are free to exit the survey at any point. We will ensure that your data is deleted from Pure Electric’s systems and the relevant third-party systems within 90 days. Incomplete survey data will not be used for analysis.
If you want to review, correct, or delete or have access to your personal data or have questions, comments or suggestions, or if you would like to opt-out of our market research programs or have questions about your personal data, please contact us with the email address you provided:
Via email at: CustomerService@pureelectric.com
Or via post at:
Pure Electric Ltd,
New Farm offices,