Liv Electric Bike Warranty
What does the warranty include?
Giant warrants for the original owner only the frame, rigid fork, or original component parts of each new Giant brand bicycle to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the following specified periods:
Warranty of lifetime for - The bicycle frame, except on models intended for downhill purposes.
Warranty of ten years for - Rigid forks
Warranty of three years for - Frames on models intended for downhill purposes
Warranty of one year for - Paint finish and decals.
All other original parts, including rear shock linkages, but excluding non-Giant brand parts, suspension forks, and rear shock absorbers. (All non-Giant brand parts, suspension forks, and rear shock absorbers shall be covered exclusively by the stated warranty of their original manufacturer.
What does the warranty exclude?
The above warranty, or implied warranty, does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear on parts such as tyres, chains, brakes, cables and gearwheels in situations where there are no assembly or material defects.
- Bicycles serviced by other than an Authorised Giant Retailer.
- Modifications from the original condition.
- Use of the bicycle for abnormal, competition, and/or commercial activities or for purposes other than those for which the bicycle was designed.
- Damage caused by failing to follow the owner's manual.
- Paint finish and decal damage resulting from taking part in competitions, jumping, downhill and/or training for such activities or events as a result of exposing the bike to, or riding the bike in, severe conditions or climates.
- Labour charges for part replacement or changeover.
See Giant's full Warranty here.