Eovolt Electric Bike Warranty
What does the warranty cover?
Your EOVOLT electric bike comes with a life time warranty on the frame.
Electronic components such as motor, battery, electronic cabling, LCD display and electronic brake cut off's also have a 2 year warranty.
Register your Eovolt electric bike when you purchase to receive warranty cover here.
How long is the warranty cover?
Electrical Parts 2 years, Frame life time
What does the warranty exclude?
Contractual warranty excludes damage or defects caused by: abnormal use, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, prolonged exposure to moisture or liquid or non-compliance with recommendations.
- Damage caused by incorrect maintenance
- External factors such as shocks, lightning storms, current surges, short circuit, etc
- Damage caused by excess exposure to the elements (eg rust caused by not storing bike indoors)
- Modification of electrical components or any modifications (eg additions not included when bought)
- Paint, varnish and bike graphics
- Wearing parts such as tyres, brake pads, brake cables, handle bar grips, freewheels etc.
Warranties are non transferable. Warranty could be void if maintenance guidelines are not followed.
Please visit For more details please visit: https://eovolt.co.uk/pages/eovolt-warranty