COMPETITION: Win a SIGNED custom Tom Walker Pure Air Pro electric scooterDecember 8th 2020
Not only is it a premium, water resistant electric scooter worth £579, but it’s SIGNED by British singer-songwriter Tom Walker, and customised to match his What a time to be alive debut album artwork.
If you win this exclusive e-scooter it will look like almost no other in the UK – only two of these special Pure Air Pros are in existence! Plus, the Pure Air Pro has some fantastic attributes of its own:
- 350W motor
- 22.4mi (36km) range
- IP65 waterproof rating
- 15.5mph top speed
- 5.5hr charge time
- 10in wheels, with air-filled tyres (including puncture prevention fluid)
- 120kg maximum load
Why not try winning this for a loved one’s extra Christmas present… or maybe a little festive gift for yourself? Enter using the form above now!
Tom Walker Pure Air Pro prize draw terms and conditions:
• To qualify for entry into the competition, participants must join our ‘Pure Electric Club’, signing up for email news updates, expert insights and exclusive offers.
• The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
• The prize is a brand-new signed, customised Tom Walker Pure Air Pro electric scooter.
• One competition entry per email address and each person may enter only once.
• Anyone under the age of 18 must obtain parental permission to enter. Competition start date: 19/11/20, end date 23:59 17/12/20.
• One competition winner will be selected at random and contacted within 14 days of the competition ending. The winner will be notified via the email address they enter.
• The competition winner will have 5 days from initial email contact to respond and accept their prize.
• If the winner fails to respond after 5 days, this will result in forfeiture of the prize and Pure Electric will draw another winner.
• The electric scooter will be dispatched via home delivery within 28 days of receiving confirmation of the winner.
• Once the competition has ended we will publish the name of the winner on our website and on social media (first name, home town only).
• Competition prizes are provided by Pure Electric; please read the instructions and warranties that come with the product and contact Pure Electric should you have questions about the product or prize draw.